Tuesday 21 April 2015

One For the NLU.One last ride


I do realize that most posts in this blog have revolved around NLU and I wont be able to continue this anymore as my law school life has reached its dead end. Now that farewell mails have started coming, It began to sink that everything is for last time. Last project, last viva, last class, last visit to Hans, last late night bakchodi with friends at SRK 410 and last days of comfort zone. So when people ask me to write a post one last time I see Vin Diesel in them and just smile like Paul walker for One last ride.

 This month almost everyone who has met me, had asked me these  questions at least once:

1) NGS, next blog kab aa raha hai ? One last time
2) Party kab de raha hai ?
3) Itna C****a hua kyun lag raha ?
4) Delivery kab hai ?

To satisfy the first query, I want to thank  each and every reader of mine for giving me so much love and affection. Everyone who doesn't even know me personally, but has appreciated my stupid posts, talked about it or admired it, It means a lot. If I had a time machine to go back in past and set things right and restart my life, I might not use it coz everything I gained in terms of you people will be lost.

 For second query, I must say SRK people have a long history of missing deadlines and are  too lazy to do anything that requires planning. But Lannisters Always pays their debts.

Third is not in my control man. Getting out of cocoon after half the decade is a mixed feeling. God knows what's in store outside when we won't require outpasses anymore.

For forth one. F*** U man ! I tried dieting, 7 minute workout, even downloaded NIKE App for Running, but one can of beer has 154 calories. Can u blame ME for that ?!!



These queries are easy to handle. But it hurts a little like when people like Rohit Bhaiya asked in RK mess, " Job Kahan Lagi Aapki ".
"Pehle ek masala maggi bana dijiye, bohot der se khada hun" I said
"Aapke paas vacancy hai kya ? Can I apply ? In campus placement ho jayegi finally" I wanted to say.

After the record breaking placements by our junior batch, Campus looks like that of NLS, while we are Exchange students from CNLU visiting it temporarily. Do one thing tonight, Just stand in the middle of mess arc, and look at all the faces around. Every third face will reek of employment. Wonder why are not 5th years allowed to sit for Day Zero. Jab Jawan ladka Ghar mein baitha ho to chote bhaiyon ki shadi kaise pehle kara sakte hain. These little Mofos @#$%&*


Jokes apart, many congratulations for raising the standard of NLU. U guys are just brilliant and I am sure your juniors will learn and raise the bar higher so that we could bask in the glory of NLU Tag and I can tell my Son in future that " I got into one of the finest law School of this country, but never ran after job like fools. U too get into something similar my son. Now go and complete your homework" " **Picks up bank account and tissue paper and starts sobbing as soon as son leaves the room**



I do feel strongly about the rights of teetotalers in NLU. They are the most genuine people in here but our way of celebration is very unfair to them. I want to put on a batman mask and ask everyone during orientation before joining NLU, " Tell me, Do you drink?"........ and then give the Superman reply " U will".  If they have turned up for any party, that means they genuinely obliged you and you should thank them for this.



I feel happy and sad at the same time when I see people deciding what to wear for Farewell or what to speak in farewell speech.Whole Atmosphere is bidding Good Bye. If you will look above in the sky surrounding campus you can see stars forming letters " Bye Bye NLU" with a "YS Images" watermark in one corner. Most of us are quite excited about farewell as this might probably the last time in our lives to feel special. Some have taken the slave thing so seriously that they are practicing Fifty Shades of Grey's tasks.

So many things coming to an end altogether.

Na VC ka darr, Na attendance ki Fikar
Na AKS ki deadline, Na RPD ki punchline
Na Shastri ka platform, Na CRE ki Uniform
Na Asha Bhandari, Na college ki Yaari
Na Manisha Mam's smile, Na OP ka style
Na Shovik ka aaram, Na show cause ka farmaan
Na Manoj Ka taxation, Na Parveen ki tension
Na Rosmy ka sweet nature, Na humara dark future
Na Chitra ki Kranti, Na Messi ki Shanti
All that's left is Farewell And Conti
( Sorry, Kuch Ban nahi raha :P)

Will Miss everything about this college. I want to thank everyone From VC ( for not filing case against me u/s 66A) to the Guards who allowed me to go out without outpass every single day.

Writing farewell Msges for everyone  is not possible but I will try my best to convey  my good bye, if you have smiled back at me at least once in all these years. For those I can't, I want to thank here for all the love, support, criticism and appreciation. Thank you soo much. Will Miss U all.
















No comments:

Post a Comment